Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Not-So Wicked Witch of the West

The Wicked Witch of the West“I love acting so much because I really do feel as if it’s made me who I am today. I was the kid in the back of the classroom who didn’t want to talk, [and] who didn’t want to be seen by other people. I feel like through theatre, my confidence grew and I felt I was actually good at something. As an actor, I want to be that person who inspires that little girl in the back of the classroom to take a stand and just do whatever it is that she wants to do and not be afraid to be seen by other people. I also want to provide entertainment for others, and provide an escape from the real world and make [individuals’] night better,” --Andrea Disch

Read the full story in The Collegian by Hannah Predojev
Photo credit: Phoebe Lammert

No comments:

Post a Comment