Thursday, May 16, 2019

English's Graduating Seniors Share Memories & Plans

In part one of the AU English's spotlight on their graduating seniors, follow this link to hear favorite memories from the English department and plans after graduation from Sydney Ross, Amber Pope, Andrew Potosky, Sarah Rayman and Morgan McCarthy. Morgan's memory and plans are:

"I have many favorite memories, but one of my favorite memories, which I was reminded of during my exit interview, was relating the eggplant emoji to the poem To His Coy Mistress by Andrew Marvell in Seventeenth Century Literature. After graduation, I plan on going to law school next year, where I will study family law. I'm the mean time, I will be working at one of the jobs I've sent my application to."

More at englishatashland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment