Saturday, October 27, 2018

English Majors Experience 24-Hour Theatre

Several English major participated in AU Theatre's 24-Hour Theatre Project, which involved the writing, production, and performance of an original script within a 24-hour period. Schuyler Kunkel reflected on her experience saying:
The most rewarding thing about this project by far was seeing our idea go from simply a concept to a full production, and it was really amazing being able to be a part of the project in so many different ways. Despite the fact that, by the time I got home, I hadn’t slept in over 40 hours, I was so glad to have been able to contribute throughout the entire process. The production surpassed all my expectations, and I am beyond thankful to have been able to be a part of such an extraordinary opportunity.
Read more at: englishatashland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment