Monday, December 3, 2018

Religion Class Prepared Student for Summer Mission

When God opened the door for me to work as a Cross-Cultural Intern with Experience Mission (EM), I had no idea what I would be stepping into. One of the fun parts of being on EM’s summer staff is that you accept your position without knowing where you will be serving. I found out that I would be serving in Atlanta, Georgia, and Harlem in New York City. When I received the email I was excited, but at the same time absolutely terrified. I am from a small town in Ohio and have attended college at AU, so big cities were not really my cup of tea. I sent a text to a friend and mentor, “I have no idea how to live in a big city, but I guess I will figure it out.” 

--Abigail McMaster, an International Business and Hospitality Management major, Spanish minor, and Honors Program student

No comments:

Post a Comment