Tuesday, November 12, 2019

English Alumni Update: Garrison Stima

Since graduating from AU in 2018, Garrison Stima (Creative Writing major) has been busy with many things including writing his new book The Lost Voices. Readers can find sample chapters of the book and keep up with Garrison at: https://medium.com/@havenlayne7

Reflecting on his time as a student at Ashland University, Garrison notes:
"AU did a wonderful job of engaging me in different forms of literature and media, which showed me how each work could be used as a lens or platform to enhance the others and sometimes understand them. It helped me realize that any form of writing can say something that someone needs to hear. Writing can always give the world something new and I love AU for showing me that."
Read more at: englishatashland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment