Friday, July 8, 2016

Gallion Finishes Master's Degree and Lands Florida Job

By Erika Gallion, class of 2014, Creative Writing and English major

Upon graduating from my master’s program at Kent State University, I packed up and moved to sunny Jacksonville, Florida for a job at the University of North Florida. I’ve taken on the role of Short Term Study Abroad Advisor within the Coggin College of Business, meaning that I work extensively with incoming exchange students to the College of Business as well as UNF students wanting to participate in one our many study abroad programs. This position requires me to work with faculty, staff, and students, and permits me to travel to our many international partnerships in South America, Asia, Europe, and elsewhere. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment